Sermorelin belongs to a class of biochemical compounds called secretagogues, that is; these are agents that are not necessarily active agents themselves. Instead secretagogues can result in the release of other agents or hormones which can then exert their effects on the body. Sermorelin has been shown to stimulate the normal and physiologic secretion of HGH (Human Growth Hormone), by causing a response by specific receptor sites in the pituitary gland.
Sermorelin Pre Mixed Peptide pen
- Manufactured by: Hygehgh Biopharm Co., Ltd.
- Country of origin: China
- Manufactured since: 2009 – Present
- Package :5mg /3ml /1 pen box
- Price: $1.3 – $3 per IU
- Minimum Order:1 kits
- Storage:2–8 ℃ in room temperature
- Delivery: 5-15 days
- Source: tophygetropin.com/shop/
HGH is essential for growth, health, and well-being. However, the pituitary gland’s ability to produce HGH is negatively impacted by age. Much of this decline is because of a depletion of the naturally occurring secretagogues — also known as Growth Hormone Releasing Hormones (GHRH) — in your blood as your grow older. Supplemental GHRH in the form of prescription sermorelin, has been shown in clinical trials to mimic the effects of naturally occurring GHRH, and therefore increase pituitary output of HGH.
Sermorelin Peptide benefit & effect
The primary function of sermorelin is to restore growth hormone (GH) levels and delay the process of aging. In doing that, there are many secondary benefits experienced by the human body due to sermorelin administration.
The major ones are as follows:
- Enhanced muscle growth: Sermorelin triggers the bulking of muscles by stimulating the muscle cells to increase more rapidly in number. Muscle gain is tremendous after vigorous workout sessions. Besides, sermorelin ensures faster recovery after a hardcore exercise.
- Efficient healing of wounds: Sermorelin ensures rapid yet efficient healing of wounds. This happens due to the proliferative action of growth cells surrounding the injured areas. Particularly, it helps in the faster recovery of patients who have arthritis or other manageable chronic conditions.
- Reduces body fat: Sermorelin cuts down extra body fats, especially abdominal fat tissue. The burning of fats in the form of adipose tissue supplements the energy requirements of the body.
- Better sleep quality: As talked about earlier, sermorelin maintains sleep-related circadian rhythms. Hence, it helps you get a deep sleep without disruption. A quality sleep organically improves your performance throughout the day.
- Improves brain functioning: Sermorelin therapy triggers the regeneration of brain cells which minimizes the delay in cognitive capacities of an individual.
- Cardiovascular growth: Sermorelin therapy is known to treat patients suffering from cardiovascular problems such as congestive heart failure. It indirectly minimizes the risk of developing heart diseases by triggering the growth and regeneration of heart cells.
In men, sermorelin injections often have the added benefit of increasing testosterone levels, which even further improves strength, vitality, sexual performance, and lean muscle growth.
Sermorelin Peptide side effect
As it mimics the action of one of the naturally occurring hormones in the body, it doesn’t show many severe side effects.
The side effects reported are generally mild, which diminish after a more regular administration. Immediately after injecting, you might experience headaches, nausea, dizziness, flushing, allergic reactions, loss of taste, hyperactivity, and paleness of skin.
Severe symptoms experienced, which are rather uncommon, include insomnia, depression, and hypothyroidism. Additionally, few cases have reported of developing antibodies against sermorelin, but the exact pathophysiology is not yet known.
How To Use The Sermorelin ?
Forms Of Sermorelin
Authentic sermorelin is only available in injectable forms. I believe this is because of the high effectiveness of the sermorelin experienced when you inject it directly.
Although there are no acceptable dosage guidelines available, results from several clinical trials suggest that effective dosages range between 200mcg to 1000mcg per administration.
General protocol suggests using 10mcg for every 1kg of body weight, however, optimal results are usually seen when using 10mcg to 20mcg per kilogram.
It is worth mentioning that a higher intake of sermorelin doesn’t show promising results. It instead diminishes the effects.
Generally, this peptide triggers the release of growth hormone (GH) within 2 hours.
You can split your daily requirement into 2-3 smaller doses across the day. This will regularly induce the release of growth hormone (GH) for best results.
Alternatively, you can choose to inject it at once before going to bed to set up a natural trigger in the body.
You should expect the benefits of sermorelin intake after continuing the use for as long as 3-6 months.
The synergistic effects of using sermorelin and various other peptides trigger a greater release of growth hormone (GH) levels in the body.
Many users have experienced maximum benefits organically after stacking sermorelin with other relevant peptides such as Ipamorelin, GHRP-2, and GHRP-6.
Thus, many of the recognizable brands like Behemoth labz offer a sermorelin blend with other peptides.
How IPAMORELIN Peptide works?
All hormones act on specific target sites in the human body. Since sermorelin mimics the action of growth hormone-releasing hormone (GHRH), it also follows a particular course of action.
The growth hormone-releasing hormone receptors (GHRHr) are located in the anterior pituitary gland. Sermorelin binds with these receptors to trigger the increased production and secretion of growth hormone (GH) by somatotroph cells .
As feedback mechanisms maintain the hormonal levels, the increased serum concentration of growth hormone (GH) stimulates another endogenous hormone called somatostatin, also known as growth hormone inhibiting hormone (GHIH).
Growth hormone inhibiting hormone (GHIH) initiates a negative feedback mechanism to stop the secretion of any more growth hormone (GH) by the somatotroph cells so that hormonal levels don’t overshoot.
Thus, sermorelin makes sure to keep the entire homeostatic coordination of the hypothalamus-pituitary-somatostatin intact.
Apart from this, sermorelin also improves the sleep-related circadian rhythm by reducing the production of stress hormones. This further amplifies the release of growth hormone (GH).
Is Sermorelin Legal
Although sermorelin isn’t illegal or declared a banned substance by the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA), you will be required to obtain an authentic prescription from a medical practitioner prior to making a legal purchase of sermorelin (6).
Who Should Use Sermorelin ?
Sermorelin is prescribed primarily to children showing growth hormone (GH) deficiency symptoms and to evaluate pituitary function.
However, doctors may recommend sermorelin therapy later in life if you experience signs of rapid aging, such as rough or fragile skin, slow recovery from injuries, and prolonged feeling of fatigue.
Injection Sites :Where To Injection The Sermorelin Peptide ?
Sermorelin can only be administered through injections. Subcutaneous injection into your body fat is a common way for sermorelin therapy. I would personally recommend adopting this way because of its ease of use.
Alternatively, if you have professional help available, you may inject intravenously.
Both the ways are equally effective, so it all narrows down to personal choice at this point.
How to Mix Sermorelin Peptide?
- Add 1mL of sterile water to the Peptide vial.
- Release the water slowly and strictly on the side of the glass vial.
- DON’T SHAKE the vial violently as this will disrupt the solution.
- Continue to swirl until all the powder dissolves to achieve a clear solution.
- For the sermorelin peptide pre mixed pen,Use it directly.
Storage Of The Sermorelin Peptide
After reconstitution, Storage Of The Sermorelin Peptide should be stored at 4°C between 2-7 days and for future use below -18°C.
The Sermorelin Mixed reviews Summary
As it still lies in a kind of a grey area, we could only find a handful of reviews left by people on multiple platforms.
“I’m 55. I started taking it 7 months ago. My Dr told me that it would take a couple of months to begin kicking in for weight loss, but my sleep would improve in the 1st week. He was correct. My sleep apnea has ceased. I’ve lost 75 lbs. (270 to 195). I am also dieting and exercising. Doctor told me that about half of the weight loss was due to the sermorelin injections. To be honest though, I did not have any energy to exercise before the injections.”
An anonymous female aged between 45-54 says,
“Improved energy & stamina, LIBIDO, lean muscle, weight loss, thicker hair, improved mental function.”
Another male aged between 55-64 said,
“Improved muscle firmness and loss of body fat.”
Sermorelin Peptide review
- Cost Effectiveness